Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Biology 1 (Grades 1-3)
Biology 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates biology readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Biology 1 is perfect for readers interested in biology who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Due to current shipping delays, Biology 1 will ship from the end of August.
Inside Biology 1
- Major Topics Covered in Biology 1:
- Human Body
- Major Ecosystems
- Plants and Trees
- Major Scientists Covered in Biology 1:
- Louis Pasteur
- John James Audubon
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- One Small Square: Cactus Desert
- One Small Square: Woods
- One Small Square: Seashore
- Pasteur's Fight Against Microbes
- Science Activities - Science with Plants by Usborne
- Internet-Linked First Encyclopedia of the Human Body by Usborne
- First Animal Encyclopedia by Dorling Kindersley
- The Boy Who Drew Birds
- Audubon's Birds of America Coloring Book
- My First Book About Weather
- Experiments in Earth Science and Weather with Toys and Everyday Stuff
- Weather Ready-to-Read Value Pack: Rain; Wind Clouds; Snow; Rainbow; Sun
- Weather Clues in the Sky
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #10 Bacteria and Fungi
- Kit #17 Heart and Lungs
- Kit #18 The Digestive System
- Kit #19 Bones and Muscles
- Kit #20 The Senses
Comes with everything your family needs (except tap water.)
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.