Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Chemistry 2 (Grades 4-6)
Chemistry 2 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates chemistry readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Chemistry 2 is perfect for readers interested in chemistry who can read 4th - 6th Grade material, typically ages 9-12.
Due to current shipping delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing before shipment.
Inside Chemistry 2
Major Topics Covered in Chemistry 2:
- Atoms and molecules
- Liquids and Gases
- Mixtures and Compounds
- The Periodic Table
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- If an item goes out of print before your order ships, we will automatically upgrade you with the replacement book.
- Science Encyclopedia by Usborne
- Smithsonian Explanatorium of Science
- Fizz, Bubble & Flash!
- Janice VanCleave's Chemistry for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments that Really Work
- The Mystery of the Periodic Table
- Explore Rocks and Minerals
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #12 Acids and Bases
- Kit #13 Water
- Kit #15 Air
- Kit #34 Surface Tension
- Kit #35 Polymers
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.