Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Biology 2 (Grades 4-6)
Biology 2 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates biology readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Biology 2 is perfect for readers interested in biology who can read 4th - 6th Grade material, typically ages 9-12.
Due to current shipping delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing before shipment.
Inside Biology 2
Major Topics Covered in Biology 2:
- Microscopic World
- Biological Classifications
- Fish and Other Water Creatures
- Birds and Other Flying Creatures,
- Reptiles and Amphibians
- Ecology and Conservation
- Human Body
- Seeds and Flowers
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- Science Encyclopedia by Usborne
- Animals: A Visual Encyclopedia
- The Body Book
- The World of the Microscope
- MP-250 High Power Pocket Microscope (100X-250X)
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #28 Seeds, Fruits, and Other Plant Parts
- Kit #29 Eggs
- Kit #30 Owls
Comes with everything your family needs (except tap water.)
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.