Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Chemistry 1 (Grades 1-3)
Chemistry 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates chemistry readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Chemistry 1 is perfect for readers interested in chemistry who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Due to current shipping delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing before shipment.
Inside Chemistry 1
Major Topics Covered in Chemistry 1:
- Atoms & Molecules
- The Periodic Table
- Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Compounds, Mixtures & Solutions
- Acids and Bases
- Chemical Reactions
- Polymers and Plastics
- And a 5-week unit on Geology: Rocks, Minerals & Crystals
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- If an item goes out of print before your order ships, we will automatically upgrade you with the replacement book.
- What's Smaller than a Pygmy Shrew
- Super Science Concoctions
- True Books: The Elements
- A Drop of Water
- Everyday Materials: Plastic
- Rocks and Minerals by National Geographic KIDS
- George Washington Carver by National Geographic KIDS
- Mad Margaret Experiments with the Scientific Method
- What’s the Matter in Mr. Whisker’s Room?
- Many Kinds of Matter: A Look at Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Chemistry: The Atom and Elements by Super Smart Science Series
- Pop! A Book About Bubbles
- The Dynamic World of Chemical Reactions with Max Axiom by Graphic Science
- Experiments by The Young Scientists Club:
- Kit # 5 The Three Phases of Matter
- Kit # 7 Minerals
- Kit # 8 Crystals
- Kit # 9 Fossils
- Kit # 11 Weight and Volume
- Kit # 1 Recycling
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.