Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Physics 1 (Grades 1-3)
Physics 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates physics readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Physics 1 is perfect for readers interested in physics who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Inside Physics 1
Major Topics Covered in Physics 1:
- Forces and Motion
- Simple Machines
- Famous Inventors Covered in Physics 1
- Albert Einstein
- Benjamin Franklin
- Thomas Edison
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Galileo Galilei
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- A Crash Course in Forces and Motion with Max Axiom
- The Illuminating World of Light with Max Axiom
- The Attractive World of Magnetism with Max Axiom
- Adventures in Sound with Max Axiom
- How Do You Lift A Lion?
- First Flight: The Story of Tom Tate and the Wright Brothers
- Now & Ben
- Thomas Edison and his Bright Idea
- Did it Take Creativity to Find Relativity, Albert Einstein?
- The Story of Inventions
- Alexander Graham Bell (National Geographic Reader)
- Who Was Galileo?
- National Geographic Kids First Big Book of Space
- Wishing on a Star: Constellation Stories and Stargazing Activities for Kids
- Experiments by Thames and Kosmos
- Simple Machines (Experiment Kit)
- Experiments by The Young Scientists Club:
- Kit # 3 Magnets
- Kit # 16 Flight
- Kit # 21 Light
- Kit # 22 Mirrors
- Kit # 33 Forces
- tektite rock
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match the resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
We love our Noeo Science Physics 1 kit. It is easy to follow the pacing and more than anything, I love all of the literature that comes along with the kit. So many books to explore and discover.
We are on a 2 day a week schedule for Noeo. My kids absolutely love it and look forward to those days! For me as a parent, it is so easy to prep, with everything already provided in the kit. We have learned so much already. From me, all the way down to my 2 year old, we all enjoy the fun curriculum and experiments and are learning a lot. The living books We have read so far have all kept my kids attention and the reading is not overwhelming where the kids get bored. This is our favorite science curriculum we’ve ever used.
Love this information! My kid is absolutely loving it!
We have so enjoyed the Noeo Physics 1 curriculum. It is easy to teach, And the kids look forward to all the experiments and reading. Mostly I am so grateful for a science curriculum with all the needed materials already provided! It has helped us make the most of our homeschool science this year for sure!
I am a physics tutor for high schoolers. This is my first year doing homeschool with my own boys and we are loving the Noeo curriculum. It is easy to follow and very complete. It introduces the kids to complex areas of physics with ease.
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.