Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Physics 1 (Grades 1-3)
Physics 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates physics readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Physics 1 is perfect for readers interested in physics who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Due to current shipping delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing before shipment.
Inside Physics 1
Major Topics Covered in Physics 1:
- Forces and Motion
- Simple Machines
- Famous Inventors Covered in Physics 1
- Albert Einstein
- Benjamin Franklin
- Thomas Edison
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Galileo Galilei
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- If an item goes out of print before your order ships, we will automatically upgrade you with the replacement book.
- A Crash Course in Forces and Motion with Max Axiom
- The Illuminating World of Light with Max Axiom
- The Attractive World of Magnetism with Max Axiom
- Adventures in Sound with Max Axiom
- How Do You Lift A Lion?
- First Flight: The Story of Tom Tate and the Wright Brothers
- Now & Ben
- Thomas Edison and his Bright Idea
- Did it Take Creativity to Find Relativity, Albert Einstein?
- The Story of Inventions
- Alexander Graham Bell (National Geographic Reader)
- Who Was Galileo?
- National Geographic Kids First Big Book of Space
- Wishing on a Star: Constellation Stories and Stargazing Activities for Kids
- Experiments by Thames and Kosmos
- Simple Machines (Experiment Kit)
- Experiments by The Young Scientists Club:
- Kit # 3 Magnets
- Kit # 16 Flight
- Kit # 21 Light
- Kit # 22 Mirrors
- Kit # 33 Forces
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match the resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.