Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Chemistry 3 (Grades 7-8)
Chemistry 3 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates chemistry readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Chemistry 3 is perfect for readers interested in chemistry who can read 7th - 8th Grade material, typically ages 13-15.
Inside Chemistry 3
Major Topics Covered in Chemistry 3:
- History of Chemistry
- The Periodic Table
- Chemical Reactions
- Compounds and Solutions
- States of Matter
- Acids and Bases
- History of Chemistry
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- DK Eyewitness Chemistry
- Exploring the World of Chemistry
- Chemistry: Investigate the Matter That Makes Up Your World
- Molecules: The Elements and the Architecture of Everything (hardcover)
- Experiment Kits by Thames and Kosmos
- CHEM C2000 Chemistry Experiment Set
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
We have been homeschooling for a while now and am so thrilled to have learned about this company. The time spent weekly with my middle school boys discovering more about chemistry is precious. Thank you for such a wonderful and thought out product. Chemistry is not my strong suite, however Noeo's approach is so fantastic...looking forward to Physics next as well.
My daughter (12, grade 7) is enjoying learning and experimenting with the Chemistry 3. They different books for reading assignments keep her engaged.
I do wish there were ready to go quizzes or tests to quickly gauge comprehension and to include in her portfolio.
We haven’t used it yet.
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.