Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Physics 2 (Grades 4-6)
Physics 2 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates physics readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Physics 2 is perfect for readers interested in physics who can read 4th - 6th Grade material, typically ages 9-12.
Due to current shipping delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing before shipment.
Inside Physics 2
Major Topics Covered in Physics 2:
- Famous Inventors Covered in Physics 2:
- Galileo Galilei
- Sir Isaac Newton
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- If an item goes out of print before your order ships, we will automatically upgrade you with the replacement book.
- Internet-Linked Science Encyclopedia by Usborne
- Smithsonian Explanatorium of Science
- Gizmo's and Gadgets - Creating Science Contraptions That Work
- Archimedes and the Door of Science
- Along Came Galileo
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #23 Electricity
- Kit #24 Circuits and Electromagnets
- Kit #25 Magnetism
- Kit #26 Static Electricity
- Kit #31 Stars
- Kit #32 Planets
- Kit #36 Famous Scientists and Their Experiments
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete List of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.