Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Physics 2 (Grades 4-6)
Physics 2 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates physics readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Physics 2 is perfect for readers interested in physics who can read 4th - 6th Grade material, typically ages 9-12.
Due to current shipping delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for processing before shipment.
Inside Physics 2
Major Topics Covered in Physics 2:
- Famous Inventors Covered in Physics 2:
- Galileo Galilei
- Sir Isaac Newton
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- Internet-Linked Science Encyclopedia by Usborne
- Smithsonian Exploratorium of Science
- Gizmo's and Gadgets - Creating Science Contraptions That Work
- Archimedes and the Door of Science
- Along Came Galileo
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #23 Electricity
- Kit #24 Circuits and Electromagnets
- Kit #25 Magnetism
- Kit #26 Static Electricity
- Kit #31 Stars
- Kit #32 Planets
- Kit #36 Famous Scientists and Their Experiments
Comes with everything your family needs (except tap water.)
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.