Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Physics 3 (Grades 7-8)
Physics 3 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates physics readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Physics 3 is perfect for readers interested in physics who can read 7th - 8th Grade material, typically ages 13-15.
Due to current shipping delays, Physics 3 will ship from the end of August.
Inside Physics 3
Major Topics Covered in Physics 3:
- History of Physics
- Forces and Motion
- Simple Machines
- Magnets and Electromagnetism
- Famous Inventors Covered in Physics 3:
- Albert Einstein
- Nicolaus Copernicus
- Galileo Galilei
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- Isaac Newton
- Exploring the World of Physics
- Introduction to Physics: The Science of Physics
- Introduction to Physics: Sound
- Introduction to Physics: Light
- Essential Physical Science: Magnetism
- Physics - Why Matter Matters!
- Eyewitness Electricity by Dorling Kindersley
- Findout! Energy Dorling Kindersley
- Experiment Kits by Thames and Kosmos
- Physics Workshop Experiment Set
- Experiment Kits by Elenco
- Electronic Snap Circuits Snaptricity Set
Comes with everything your family needs (except tap water.)
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.