Orders & Shipping Policy
Due to COVID-19 complications, we are currently shipping 4 weeks from the time of your order at the most. We thank you for your patience and are doing everything we can to get boxes out in a timely manner!
All books, homeschool curriculum, and materials purchased directly from Noeo Science brought to you by Logos Press, with the exception of digital products (audio, video, pdfs), may be returned for a full refund with the following conditions:
- A return request must be made within thirty (30) days of the sale. Please email our customer service department for return authorization (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please package and individually wrap items in a return shipment: Items must be in resalable condition or we will not issue a refund (i.e., no scratches, dents, tears, bends, scuffs). Please include a copy of your sales receipt or invoice.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
- Returns are not accepted on audio, video, or other digital products.
Mailing Address for Returns:
207 N. Main St.
Moscow, ID 83843
- Damaged or defective products may be returned immediately for full credit (replacement or refund).
- You must notify us, within 30 days of receipt, of books damaged in transit.
- You may notify us of defective books at any time.
- In some cases, we will not require return of the defective or damaged product. Please describe the defect or damage and indicate how many items were affected. We will cover shipping costs to receive and replace any damaged or defective products.
Upon receipt of the shipment, please verify the items to the invoice or packing slip as you unpack the box. Please notify us of any discrepancy within 72 business hours. We also ask that you provide us with your detailed review of the "books received" compared to our invoice and/or packing slip.