Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Biology 1 (Grades 1-3, Charter Edition)
Pay as low as $65.75/mo.
4 installments at 0% APR.
Use Paypal or ShopPay at checkout.
Biology 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates biology readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Biology 1 is perfect for readers interested in biology who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Inside Biology 1
- Major Topics Covered in Biology 1:
- Human Body
- Major Ecosystems
- Plants and Trees
- Major Scientists Covered in Biology 1:
- Louis Pasteur
- John James Audubon
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- One Small Square: Cactus Desert
- One Small Square: Woods
- One Small Square: Seashore
- Louis Pasteur and Pasteurization
- Exploring Nature: Activity Book for Kids
- Internet-Linked First Encyclopedia of the Human Body by Usborne
- First Animal Encyclopedia by Dorling Kindersley
- The Boy Who Drew Birds
- Audubon's Birds of America Coloring Book
- My First Book About Weather
- Experiments in Earth Science and Weather with Toys and Everyday Stuff
- Weather Ready-to-Read Value Pack: Rain; Wind Clouds; Snow; Rainbow; Sun
- Weather Clues in the Sky
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #10 Bacteria and Fungi
- Kit #17 Heart and Lungs
- Kit #18 The Digestive System
- Kit #19 Bones and Muscles
- Kit #20 The Senses
- coprolite fossil
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
As a busy mom of 7, I love this curriculum. The books included are great and not overkill. I wouldn’t consider myself someone who enjoys science, but this kit really makes it fun. The experiments are fun and easy to do and my second and third grader have liked them all so far.
I've been really happy with my purchase. My kids really have enjoyed it too!
We love how he learns so much without it seeming like he’s learning. It’s much more fun to read through a series of purposeful books then a daunting big text book and so many skills are incorporated like writing and study skills etc.
Biology 1 (Grades 1-3)
Biology 1 (Grades 1-3)
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.