Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Chemistry 1 (Grades 1-3, Charter Edition)
Pay as low as $57/mo.
4 installments at 0% APR.
Use Paypal or ShopPay at checkout.
Chemistry 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates chemistry readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Chemistry 1 is perfect for readers interested in chemistry who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Note: we have updated the books in this bundle, so not all books currently in the picture are in the bundle.
Inside Chemistry 1
Major Topics Covered in Chemistry 1:
- Atoms & Molecules
- The Periodic Table
- Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Compounds, Mixtures & Solutions
- Acids and Bases
- Chemical Reactions
- Polymers and Plastics
- And a 5-week unit on Geology: Rocks, Minerals & Crystals
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- What's Smaller than a Pygmy Shrew
- Super Science Concoctions
- The Kid's Book of the Elements
- A Drop of Water
- Everyday Materials: Plastic
- Rocks and Minerals (Teacher Created Materials by Torrey Maloof
- George Washington Carver by National Geographic KIDS
- Mad Margaret Experiments with the Scientific Method
- What’s the Matter in Mr. Whisker’s Room?
- Many Kinds of Matter: A Look at Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Chemistry: The Atom and Elements by Super Smart Science Series
- Pop! A Book About Bubbles
- The Dynamic World of Chemical Reactions with Max Axiom by Graphic Science
- Experiments by The Young Scientists Club:
- Kit # 5 The Three Phases of Matter
- Kit # 7 Minerals
- Kit # 8 Crystals
- Kit # 9 Fossils
- Kit # 11 Weight and Volume
- Kit # 1 Recycling
- whole geode
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Great books and format. Very engaging to my kids
My kids love the books and they really help teach the topics so they are able to understand them.
Chemistry 1 (Grades 1-3)
Chemistry 1 (Grades 1-3)
I have been using the classical method of teaching for two years with my 8 and 9 year olds. This curriculum is a gift, especially this year amid COVID and social distancing. This material has given me the ability to teach a subject to my children that I have no training/special knowledge. But, what I am most thankful to God for, regarding this material, is that it is doctrinally sound.
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.