Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Biology 1 (Grades 1-3)
Pay as low as $65.75/mo.
4 installments at 0% APR.
Use Paypal or ShopPay at checkout.
Biology 1 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates biology readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Biology 1 is perfect for readers interested in biology who can read 1st - 3rd Grade material, typically ages 5-8.
Inside Biology 1
- Major Topics Covered in Biology 1:
- Human Body
- Major Ecosystems
- Plants and Trees
- Major Scientists Covered in Biology 1:
- Louis Pasteur
- John James Audubon
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- One Small Square: Cactus Desert
- One Small Square: Woods
- One Small Square: Seashore
- Louis Pasteur and Pasteurization
- Exploring Nature: Activity Book for Kids
- Internet-Linked First Encyclopedia of the Human Body by Usborne
- First Animal Encyclopedia by Dorling Kindersley
- The Boy Who Drew Birds
- Audubon's Birds of America Coloring Book
- My First Book About Weather
- Experiments in Earth Science and Weather with Toys and Everyday Stuff
- Weather Ready-to-Read Value Pack: Rain; Wind Clouds; Snow; Rainbow; Sun
- Weather Clues in the Sky
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #10 Bacteria and Fungi
- Kit #17 Heart and Lungs
- Kit #18 The Digestive System
- Kit #19 Bones and Muscles
- Kit #20 The Senses
- coprolite fossil
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
I wanted to love this but was disappointed. A lot of the books are very babyish, more preK level. It is marketed as a faith based curriculum but all the books are secular, and this curriculum is literally just telling you what books to read with an experiment here or there. I suppose this is helpful for someone who has no idea what to do, but I could have put together my own unit studies with better books. My girls both love science and just havent been thrilled with this. :(
We are enjoying the curriculum so far. Love the fact that it's accessible for the classical method or Charlotte Mason.
Finally found something that both my school aged children love! And it’s not a huge project for me to teach! It’s simple, effective and relatively quick when doing it on a daily basis. I love it. I have a 1st & 4th grader.
I've been home schooling for 15 years and started using this program this year. We are currently on week 3 and I'm totally in love with this program. Science is now the subject people are excited to work on. In all sincerity.. this is a great program and I'm so happy to have found it. Thank you! I will be coming back for sure.
As a busy mom of 7, I love this curriculum. The books included are great and not overkill. I wouldn’t consider myself someone who enjoys science, but this kit really makes it fun. The experiments are fun and easy to do and my second and third grader have liked them all so far.
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.