Here are some ideas we came up with to help you engage younger students and increase the depth for older students as needed.
For younger students sharing a higher-level course with older siblings, they can:
- Listen to the reading
- Answer questions out loud
- Help with experiments as they are able
For older students sharing a lower-level course with younger siblings, they can:
- Read more advanced living books to supplement their science education (check our upper-level book lists for ideas!)
- Research a topic further and present their findings to the family
- Teach a lesson to their younger sibling(s)!
We can help you figure out how to have multiple kids zooming in on bird feathers, exploring chemical reactions, and constructing windmills! Get started learning with Noeo.