Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Biology 2 (Grades 4-6)
Pay as low as $68.25/mo.
4 installments at 0% APR.
Use Paypal or ShopPay at checkout.
Biology 2 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates biology readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Biology 2 is perfect for readers interested in biology who can read 4th - 6th Grade material, typically ages 9-12.
Inside Biology 2
Major Topics Covered in Biology 2:
- Microscopic World
- Biological Classifications
- Fish and Other Water Creatures
- Birds and Other Flying Creatures,
- Reptiles and Amphibians
- Ecology and Conservation
- Human Body
- Seeds and Flowers
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- Science Encyclopedia by Usborne
- Animals: A Visual Encyclopedia
- The Body Book
- The World of the Microscope
- Experiment Kits by The Young Scientists Club
- Kit #28 Seeds, Fruits, and Other Plant Parts
- Kit #29 Eggs
- Kit #30 Owls
- AmScope 120X-1200X 52-pcs Kids Beginner Microscope STEM Kit with Metal Body Microscope, Plastic Slides, LED Light and Carrying Box
- AmScope Color-coded Prepared Plastic Microscope Slides
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Blank lab pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Makes it easy to do science
My children can’t wait for their science lesson. We only wish they made other core subjects!
We have really enjoyed our first three weeks of Biology 2. It’s great for my eleven-year-old to be using our microscope so much! My only complaint is that I was not able to purchase the “microscope kit” (we already owned a microscope and so I did not buy the one offered with this unit). The “kit" referred to a lot these first 3 weeks and we had no idea what it included. It would be nice to include a list of items parents could buy to make a similar “kit."
We’ve homeschooled for a couple years now, and recently tried Noeo to switch things up. My son loves the hands-on biology class, has become his favorite class every morning!! He doesn’t without me even having to ask!
We love Noeo! It is easy for me as a parent and keeps my children engaged. It is a great fit for my active boys. This is our second year using Noeo and we are so happy we found them!
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.