Get guides that simplify and schedule books to read and kits to use for a year's worth of science, two or four days a week, fifteen minutes a day and up.
Physics 3 (Grades 7-8, Charter Edition)
Pay as low as $77.75/mo.
4 installments at 0% APR.
Use Paypal or ShopPay at checkout.
Physics 3 is the open-and-go curriculum that has everything you need to get science done in a year: books, experiment kits, a schedule that coordinates physics readings and experiments, and a student notebook to retain the year's lessons. Physics 3 is perfect for readers interested in physics who can read 7th - 8th Grade material, typically ages 13-15.
Inside Physics 3
Major Topics Covered in Physics 3:
- History of Physics
- Forces and Motion
- Simple Machines
- Magnets and Electromagnetism
- Famous Inventors Covered in Physics 3:
- Albert Einstein
- Nicolaus Copernicus
- Galileo Galilei
- Instructor's Guide
- Lab Manual
- Living Books
- Isaac Newton
- Exploring the World of Physics
- Introduction to Physics: The Science of Physics
- Introduction to Physics: Sound
- Introduction to Physics: Light
- Essential Physical Science: Magnetism
- Physics - Why Matter Matters!
- Eyewitness Electricity by Dorling Kindersley
- Findout! Energy Dorling Kindersley
- Experiment Kits by Thames and Kosmos
- Physics Workshop Experiment Set
- Experiment Kits by Elenco
- Electronic Snap Circuits Snaptricity Set
- Instructor's Guide sample
- Regular improvements to our curriculum demand changes in resources, so this sample may not match resources currently offered and listed in the package.
- Lab Manual Pages
- Complete list of household materials for experiments
- Blank lab pages
- Ebook: Four Myths of Homeschool Science
Physics 3 (Grades 7-8)
Parents looking for an open and go science curriculum will be happy with this program. My son is more of a hands-on learner and he really enjoys the projects. The accompanying manual for grades 7-8 still has primary lines with the dashed middle line for guided writing. I was surprised to see this paper in a middle school lab manual. We bought a DIY Thinking Tree notebook and my son was very happy with that.
Physics 3 (Grades 7-8)
Comes with everything your family needs.
Every Noeo package comes with books, matching experiments, and difficult-to-find materials that multiple kids can share and usually reuse for a year of science.
Living books, hands-on experiments, real world science.
In contrast with a single textbook approach, we think that living books, hands on experiments, lab notebooks, and other activities will encourage more interest in science.